[SCA-Dance] Help with: Dance Memorabilia for SCA 50?

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 03:06:17 EDT 2016

Anyone who is coming, we're still looking for a few more items to display,
if we can get them:
We would really like Rose & Nefr, East Kingdom Book of Dance, and any
memorabilia from Black Rose Ball or other long lived dance events.

This would be for Friday, June 24.

We already have some fun items such as:
issues of Letter of Dance, and Saltatio. We also have Practice for
Dauncing, Joy and Jealousy, Ansteorra Dance Workshop, The Nordskogen Dance
Manual, a number of Crystal Ball cheat sheats, Del's Dance Book, and scans
of some ancient handouts written by Tsvetan.  (along with old cassette
tapes!)

Thank you!  Yay Dancing!