[SCA-Dance] Request for Help - Dance Photos - for SCA 50

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 13:21:43 EDT 2016

Hi Dancers!

For our History Display next week at SCA 50, Urraca and I were thinking of
having some Historic Dance Photos on a slideshow on a tablet.

I'm looking for photos of dancers / dancing in the SCA, or even anything
dance related (perhaps Magda's Terp Cakes?), from Any time in the last 50
years.  So near and far, if you have any photos you'd be willing to Share,
please upload a few this week to here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9aZLK1pMXWQdERSNVhWVDI1S1U

This folder is open to anyone who has the link above, so if you upload any
photos, please be ok with the fact that I cannot stop others from
downloading them over the next few days.

And to let everyone know, the Dance Display will be active all day on
Friday, June 24.  If you're going to be at SCA 50, and would like to take a
shift manning the table, Urraca and I would welcome the support!  :)

Yay Dancing!