[SCA-Dance] Pennsic dance teachers -- please read!

Thyra Eiriksdottir thyra.edottir at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:42:21 EDT 2016

Pennsic dance teachers! Check your emails and your spam filters, you should
be receiving auto-notices about your class times.

Please, please, please email the pennsic.eurodance gmail account if you
have any concerns about your timeslot. It's ok -- I realize everyone's
schedules change over the summer! I know there are a couple of issues
already.

The schedule is so full that I need to swap slots, so the more issues I
know about, the more options I have for rearranging the schedule to
everyone's satisfaction. Let's say the end of 7/19 as a deadline (because
deadlines help us get things done).

Of course, if any issues come up after then, please still let me know!
There just might be less room to reschedule your class, but we can get the
timeslot covered.

Thank you all!
Thyra Eiriksdottir