[SCA-Dance] Looking for Ellen the Fair

Beth bgdeonna at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:36:57 EST 2016

I was Christopher Darras' apprentice until I was elevated. He was the first to have dancing in the barn at Pennsic back in the early teens. Moved to the East in the early 80's and now lives in the DC area. I  will elaborate when I get home
Deonna

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 4 mini ™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone I was chri

I do not know who Master Christopher is. Do you know his mundane name or the rest of his SCA name? There is no Master Christopher presently in the Middle Kingdom. Is this someone who is still active in another kingdom or someone who left the SCA long ago? Do you have any idea how to track him down?
--Urraca