[SCA-Dance] Looking for Ellen the Fair

Urraca Yriarte kwdsviii at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:55:32 EST 2016

Ok, I'll bite. The search for Ellen has proven futile, even by asking old
timers from the Chicago area. However, in the course of researching Dance
in the SCA, I have not until now come across mention of Christopher Darras
as a significant dance person in the Middle Kingdom. So, I think I should
contact him to see if he is willing to share his memories about dance in
the early days of the kingdom.

Is this the Christopher who donated money to the corporate office to
further dance?

--Urraca