[SCA-Dance] Misc. questions from KWDS

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:46:30 EDT 2015

Hi.  I've just got a second with email right this moment, but I just wanted
to say that I put a lot of effort into getting the current edition of the
Terp book up to date with the entire Bransles section, if that helps.

http://www.cynnabar.org/eurodance

Link to the PDF file of edition 21 at the bottom of the page.

Of course this is as best I could within the cheat note format of the terp
book.  But I think it is a pretty good representation.

The youtube channel is mine.  I plan to eventually make recordings of all
of the bransles.  :)

Darius