[SCA-Dance] Known World Dance Symposium

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 12:47:20 EDT 2014

Now that plans for the Known World Dance Symposium in April are well under way, it's time to ask about the *next* symposium. If any group is considering hosting the next one, I hope they have begun the bid process, since it can take more than a year to jump through all the hoops. Traditionally, those who want to host the next event throw their hat in the ring at the current KWDS (only six months away) which means having a serious plan, even if one does not have a formal bid yet. Usually this is a biennial event, so the next one should be in 2017, but since many folks will not be able to make it to Drachenwald, I would think a bid for 2016 would be possible, assuming some group has the ability to organize it in time. Are their any bids for the next KWDS in the works?

--Urraca