[SCA-Dance] SCA-Dance: WANTED: Teachers for KWDS 2015 in Germany

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 02:31:58 EST 2014

Salvete!
    I have noticed that some of my posts have not made it through to list, so I thought I would re-post.
    We have many exciting activities and balls planned for Known World Dance, such as a recreation of a ball from Ulm in 1503, a masque and costumed ball themed "Lover of Legend and History", a raucous tavern dance complete with gambling tables and locally brewed German beer from a 500 year-old brewery, just to name a few.
    What we currently lack are teachers. We need our talented, knowledgeable dancers to come out and share their research, reconstructions, ideas and techniques. That means YOU! This is a chance to exchange ideas with a truly international group of attendees from over 10 countries, a chance that may not arise again for a very long time!
    Please visit www.kwds.org for more information, or contact me directly.

Yours,
Judith de Northumbria, Event Steward for KWDS 2015, inter alia