[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Marianne Perdomo marianne at historiaviva.org
Tue Nov 25 03:52:04 EST 2014

Mary and Greg, thank you for clarifying the concordance issue. I do indeed
know those very useful websites already. Somehow I got the impression it
was more like Katherine's step concordance but by Greg. :)

Now that the reply-to has been changed let's see if it makes a difference.
A bit more dance traffic would be nice :)

Cheers,

Marianne / Leonor