[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Maureen Wilder gsmwilder at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 04:38:56 EST 2014

This is my very first attempt to post something to this list, and I'm piggybacking on your thread to do it.

I've been unable to use this list as a resource because I still don't know how to start a new discussion, even though I've read the "directions" many times; guess I need my hand held ;-)

Maureen/Geneva