[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Nov 23 13:02:07 EST 2014

To reply to an earlier comment: people by now had better be used to
check the To, CC, and BCC recipients on all outgoing mail.  Do so many
people really not know about Reply All and editing out the people who
shouldn't get it?  (E.g., replying to a message to the list and it
says to patches023 at verizon.net and SCA-Dance ... but since patches023
POSTED to the list, you can take that name off.)