[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 11:32:31 EST 2014

As regards wondering where to post: There are a lot of names I see in the dance discussions on Facebook that I never see here, so if you want to reach everybody, you really have to post in both places. The whole reason I joined Facebook was because I realized that that was where the active discussion was on a whole lot of SCA topics that used to be primarily on mailing lists.  If Facebook vanished, I would be happier, but right now it's too big to ignore.
--Urraca