[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sat Nov 22 15:19:23 EST 2014

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 07:58:01PM +0000, Mary Railing wrote:

> I think the online 16th century step concordance referred to on the Facebook group is this one:

Actually I meant the *word* concordance in each of my online transcriptions:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/negri/transcription/
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/caroso/transcription/
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/caroso2/transcription/

Here's a direct link to Katherine's work, which is indeed a *step* concordance:

http://katherine.paradise.gen.nz/stepconcordance

I see she's got a lot of translations from Santucci and etc hidden away
under the concordance, I had no idea she was publishing translations.

And if you're looking into the steps across sources, you might be interested in
my plagiarism article "Copying between Negri and Caroso":

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/articles/copying.html

-- Gregory