[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Marianne Perdomo marianne at historiaviva.org
Sat Nov 22 10:07:17 EST 2014

I'm also in the Facebook group, but agree it works less than optimally.
I also find this groups' settings confusing. I fear we miss on a lot
because of them.

Incidentally, on the Facebook group someone mentioned an online concordance
with steps. I do not know of such a website and have not found it with
those words. Does anyone have a link handy?

Cheers!

Marianne / Leonor