[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Charlene C charlene281 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:03:25 EST 2014

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Mary Railing <mrailing2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am on both, but this mailing list usually rejects my posts, so I prefer the Facebook group,although I hate Facebook in general.
>
> -- Urraca

Generally speaking, I prefer email lists. But this one is a pain with
having to remember to format to subject just-right and default to
reply-to-sender instead of the list. And then there's the problem with
the Yahoo addresses; some lists still reject them and the ones that do
get through often end up in Gmail's spam folder. So, for quickie stuff
I tend to post to the FB group.

Perronnelle