[SCA-Dance] Need assistance, please

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 13:06:23 EDT 2014

The difficulty with teaching 16th century Italian dances lies in finding recorded music. Almost all the easier ones that I teach use music that is no longer available or which was never available online. The only easy one I could think of that is readily available is Fedelta, which is a country-dance-like circle for as many as will. The music track can be downloaded from CD Baby (Artist: Musica Subterranea, album: Cornucopia). Instructions here:
http://www.rendancedb.org/dance_detail.php?id=181

Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wpGQF_TGgY

--Urraca