[SCA-Dance] Need assistance, please

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Fri May 2 03:18:06 EDT 2014

Wow.  Strange delay in receiving list messages.  I just got your email a
few hours ago  (when it appears to have been sent a Month ago?).

I just wanted to say something, so that you know that we weren't trying to
ignore you!

I'm actually travelling to an event in a few hours (long ways away), but in
case people haven't gotten back to you by Monday, assuming it is still
useful to you, let me know and I'll try to find some info.

In a pinch, I would recommend:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrailing2/videos

Urraca has an instructional video for Gracca.

And for other dances to teach, I think you might try Contrapasso.  In
particular, the Chigi manuscript version is really nice.  Here it is on my
channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBz-SRrwII

At the bottom of this page is the Terpsichore XX Booklet, if you need a
Cheat Sheet for Gracca and Contrapasso  (may be a different version of
Contrapasso, but it is similar.  The one in the video is actually a bit
simpler than the current Terp version.  Margaret Roe did the reconstruction
I believe.)

http://cynnabar.org/eurodance

Darius