[SCA-Dance] Call for Performers at St. Cecilia (May 9-10)

Carol Perry Lagemann carolanneperry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:58:37 EDT 2014

Hi, Musician!

St. Cecilia at the Tower III <http://cynnabar.org/cecilia/> will happen
soon (on May 9-10 in the Barony of Cynnabar), and we're looking for
performers. The concerts at St. Cecilia offer a rare opportunity for SCA
singers and instrumentalists to share what they're working on with other
music lovers in a performance-focused setting.

Because so many people have asked to perform in previous years, this year
there will be two concerts, one on Friday evening (May 9) and one on
Saturday evening (May 10). We are looking for groups and individuals to
perform at both concerts. Participating in these concerts is incredibly fun
and rewarding, so I hope you'll join us.

If you would like to perform at St. Cecilia, please see the concerts
page<http://cynnabar.org/cecilia/concerts.php?kwds=3> on
the event website. We'd like to hear from you by March 31 so we can have
plenty of time to make the program.

I'm very excited about this event, and I hope you are, too. If you have any
questions, feel free to email me any time.

Yours in service,

Kasha Alekseeva

Co-Autocrat, St. Cecilia at the Tower