[SCA-Dance] Trenchmore music?

Sandra Unger ssunger at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 29 15:14:53 EST 2014

Hi Tim,
On UTube, search for trenchmore.  The second video has music very similar to
the music that I use.

I looked at the videos and like the arming MUCH better than the bowing
sequence that I learned.  I think I will use the arming from now on.  The
bowing sequence just confused everyone and turned a fun dance into an
annoyance (which is why I often left out this bit).
Thanks,
Ursula