[SCA-Dance] Sources for music for "zombie dances"?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jan 20 21:04:59 EST 2014

Results so far, for the list archives:

- Salterello II
GunDormr wrote:

     * There's a reasonably usable copy on the Tape of Dance 2:
     http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/TOD_2/

     * There's an excellent, though fast, recording by John Renbourn,
     the track is called "Circle Dance" and I bought it either on
     iTunes or Amazon

N.B. That is "Saltarello La Regina", a different tune than
= Corvus Corax's "Saltarello"
= Dead Can Dance, _Aion_, "Saltarello"

- Nika Nika
Perronnelle tells me
     The proper title for the tune is: Noun pourri{e'} ana plus mau
     Artist: Les Musiciens de Provence
     Album: Medieval & Renaissance Music: Antique Instruments

- Korobushka
Someone whom, from mercy, I will leave nameless mentioned
"My Sharona".

- Trenchmore
- Scotland the Brave

Danyll de Linccolne