[SCA-Dance] Sources for music for "zombie dances"?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jan 20 16:32:29 EST 2014

So, at our Candlemas event, there are going to be more dead dances
lurching from unquiet graves.

We found the woo-woo music for John Tallow's Canon.  We knew it was
from the soundtrack to _Legend_.  Specifically, it's by Tangerine
Dream: the woo-woo itself is the start of "Opening", but the dance
proper is "Cottage".

Anyone have sources, ideally already digital, for
- Trenchmore
- Nika Nika
- Salterello II (is it maybe Corvus Corax?  Not the live version,
   though that would make it a very sprightly dance.  Or Dead Can
   Dance?  How appropriate)
- Korobushka
- Scotland the Brave
?  Some we have on tape, but getting it digitized is a bit of a
bother; sources for digital versions that sound like your favorite
version on Nth generation bootleg tapes (except better sound quality)?

Danyell de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com