[SCA-Dance] Robert Copelands' Dance book?

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 14:02:21 EST 2014

Does anyone have a PDF of the Basse Danse appendix to Alexander
Barclay/Robert Copeland's _Here begynneth the introductory to wryte, and
to pronounce frenche_?  I think it is called "Here foloweth the maner of
dauncynge of bace daūces after the vse of Fraunce & other places
translated out of Frenche in Englysshe"

There's a scan in EEBO, but they're busted at the moment and there's
only a transcription in the archives of the LOD.

GunDormr