[SCA-Dance] Annual Dance Events List

Joanna and Murray joannaandmurray at homemail.com.au
Wed Jan 15 15:30:20 EST 2014

Lochac has 2 other annual dance events that I know of  - the Flame Tree Ball
in May in the Shire of Adora  and the Bal d'Argent, which is held be a
different group each year. Other events, such as Rowany Festival (Barony of
Rowany at Easter) and Canterbury Faire (Barony of Southron Gaard in January)
incorporate one or more balls.

Joanna of the Beechwoods