[SCA-Dance] Annual Dance Events List

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Thu Jan 9 08:44:42 EST 2014

Since no one has mentioned the Middle Kingdom's events, I might as well do
that.

There are two dance events that happen annually.

Terpsichore at the Tower in the Barony of Cynnabar. (Saline, MI) (Usually
happens around the end of March or beginning of April) This year it's
happening on March 29 http://cynnabar.org/terpsichore/

Crystal Ball in the Barony of Shattered Crystal (Near St. Louis, MO)
(Usually in November) I don't believe it has a date for 2014 yet.

-Jadzia