[SCA-Dance] Re: Article for Dance Musicians

Margaret Roe mlysett at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 12:26:41 EST 2014

Perronnelle,

If I recall correctly (I’m at work, so I can’t go check), there is a lovely version for this dance on In Timely Measure Move: http://www.amazon.com/Timely-Measure-Queens-HaPenny-Consort/dp/B00G5X6XUM .  Some of their other pieces are really hit or miss to how well they actually work (the group does “modified” versions of some of these dances), but I think this piece was right.

IHTH,
Margaret

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)

Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42 & 43
Chronicler and Web Minister, L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse
Deputy Chatelaine for the Shire of Spiaggia Levantina

As I've discovered this week: Contrapasso (in ruota).

--Perronnelle