[SCA-Dance] Article for Dance Musicians

Yves yves.de.fortanier at comcast.net
Thu Feb 20 00:19:05 EST 2014

I would really like to have slower versions of these three uncommon pieces from Playford. The recordings I use are in parentheses.

Boat-Man (The New York Renaissance Band, Country Capers)
Kettle Drum (same)
The Merry Merry Milk Maids (same)

Also would be nice to have...

Gathering Peascods (same as above)
Goddesses (Ansteorran Dance Symposium A.S. XXVII)
If All the World Were Paper (Ansteorran Dance Symposium A.S. XXVII)
Millisons Jegge (Wandering Hands, Shepheards Holyday)
New Boe Peep (Musica Subterranea, Incantare)
Newcastle (Bryn Gwlad Music Guild; Tape of Dance, Volume 3)
Sellengers Round (Ansteorran Dance Symposium A.S. XXVII)

Cordially,
Yves