[SCA-Dance] Fwd: Information about your video "Cascarde Allegrezza d'Amore - SCA knowne world dance symposium 10"

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:05:11 EST 2014

I'll see if Margaret would have a chance to provide something.

Do you happen to have the original file still available?  i.e. if we wanted
to hear the original audio  (for syncing purposes / to get the timing), are
you able to send it along / extract it?  Or is the only version the one on
youtube, and is the audio lost to the ether at this point?

Oh, and I've heard that YouTube is a real pain to deal with, such that even
if we have the rights, it may be difficult to get such a thing fixed.  But
who knows.  I know that Heather Dale had trouble (and I'm not sure if she
ever succeeded) in monetizing her own videos!  (Music SHE wrote herself!).
 She pursued them for weeks or more, along with many people trying to help
raise the issue.

Darius