[SCA-Dance] Fwd: Information about your video "Cascarde Allegrezza d'Amore - SCA knowne world dance symposium 10"

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:43:02 EST 2014

I've been concerned about the copyrighted nature of music as I've posted
some of my recent recordings on youtube.  I've cited the music source in
the description of the video, hoping that would stave off this sort of
issue.  But I'm not certain if there is a better way, or any way to achieve
it, other than having friends re-record the music.  (I haven't taken the
time yet to try to learn all the aspects of copyright from youtube, in case
anyone has a quick answer for me)  :)

Darius