[SCA-Dance] Dancing at non-dance events

Margretha La Fauvelle lafauvelle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:21:12 EST 2014

If this format is decided well in advance, the musicians could arrange with
the server coordinator that a table is set behind the pit for feast to be
served for the amount of feast-paying people that will be playing. If there
are enough musicians, and especially if there are breaks between playing,
people can take turns between playing and eating. I have been treated this
way while providing background feast music with a group of musicians (which
makes for even more playing and less eating!) and it worked out quite well,
and I managed not to blow cheese into my recorders.

Cheers,
Margretha