[SCA-Dance] Music for Petite Rose, The Health, Glory of the West?

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 05:57:41 EDT 2014

The music for Petit Rose was composed by Chris Elmes of Gaita. It can be found on their album Trobyll Me the Bourdon.

I don't know of any recording of Glory of the West that can be used without having to be altered. I like the Broadside Band version from John Playford: Popular Tunes in 17th Century England. It is a good tempo, but the wrong length.

--Urraca