[SCA-Dance] Pinagay bransle

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 01:32:32 EDT 2013

Grinning, I have to mention a small correction.  There is 1 suite at least
besides Double Bransle suite where we know some of the dances:  The
Scottish Bransle Suite.  :)   Of course, we just tend to dance Scottish
Bransle as a single dance, instead of 2 separate bransles, out of who knows
how many that are otherwise unfortunately unlisted.

Oh, and interesting tidbit of info here, that the pattern of doing the two
Scottish Bransles, is remarkably similar to the fast part of War bransle.
 :)  I didn't notice until one class where I taught them together.
(depending of course on your repeat structure, and the end is a bit
different.)

Darius