[SCA-Dance] Pinagay bransle

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 06:51:50 EDT 2013

Thanks Henry!  That repeat structure sounds most typical / most common to
me.

Sorry about that, I always thought that all 5 were part of the suite, and
that there were others as well that just weren't listed, just that we
didn't know what they were.  But it has been a while since I'd gone back to
this suite from the very start and looked at the original french  (this was
the first set I looked at, and thought I had finally sorted out most of the
details).  :)

Darius

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Alexander Clark <alexbclark at pennswoods.net