[SCA-Dance] German dances?

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:00:03 EDT 2013

There's actually a recent book (about 2003 I think) about Almains in the
Inns of Court, and the author has some solid, though conjectural, on the
Germanic origins.  I'll dig out the source tonight.

As we know them they are entirely English dances, but the origins, as
the name seems to imply, are German

GunDormr