[SCA-Dance] Playford 3rd editions

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 17:26:35 EST 2013

The third edition, or at least the 1665 edition, is digitized in Early
English Books Online:
http://eebo.chadwyck.com/home

Which is a subscription-based service.  If you've access to an academic
library, they probably have a subscription.  If not, I can get you
specific pages if you email me off-list
GunDormr