[SCA-Dance] kwdms is coming soon

Beth Gurzler bgdeonna at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 10:35:16 EDT 2013

Hello all.
I am Deonna von Aachen, long time musician and dancer

 also happen to be the event steward for the Knowne World Dance and
music Symposium happening in just 4 weeks time.  Not only will we have several  tracks of dance classes on Friday and Saturday, as well as dancing
on Sunday, There are 2 tracks of classes for musicians, each day,
opportunities to play for dance classes, open class time for jamming,
master classes to attend with John Tyson and Renaissonics of Boston as
well as the usual opportunities to dance or play for the balls.
Open dancing on Thursday night  will start things off from 6:30-11
Classes on Friday and Saturday run from 9-4:30 with dayboards each day. Final ball is Sunday afternoon.
Lots of familiar stuff, lots of new stuff, contests, comedia performance,
JUNE 1 IS SATURDAY - YIKES
The
 time to register for the event is now which you can do through ACCEPS, or  by  post.  IF you are  not from the US, and do not have a US bank , you may pre-register via e-mail, containing pertinent information (names, memb # etcl) to me or Sheldon through the website.   Funds will be collected at gate.  There is a
significant discount if you do so by June 1.  Of course the big issue is
 housing in Saratoga Springs but I do have affordable space available
that I need to fill.  Let me know ASAP

Note that gate on Thursday night is at the school on Hamilton street.  Gate on Fri and Sat is at UPH.  See the website for addresses and directions
We  are updating the website constantly
and the actual class schedule should be up very soon.  See
http://kwdms.org for all the details.

Hope to see you soon
Deonna von Aachen
event steward, kwdms