[SCA-Dance] Origin of SCA Trenchmore

Monica Hultin mhultin at mymts.net
Tue May 7 13:59:14 EDT 2013

It's been awhile, but the version I learned in the SCA was from the book
Elizabethan English Country Dances by John Fitzhugh Millar.   My copy has
gone AWOL, so I can't verify the instructions in it.

Monika

This is a copy from amazon.ca.

http://www.amazon.ca/Elizabethan-Country-Dances-Fitzhugh-Millar/dp/0934943001/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1367949388&sr=1-1&keywords=0934943001