[SCA-Dance] KWDS X - Dance teachers

William Bornander wrborn at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 21:46:53 EDT 2013

Greetings,
I would thank those of you who have responded to the calls to teach dance at the upcoming kwds in June. For the curious please see those teachers and classes that are already available http://kwds.org/classes.php?kwds=10
For those who wish to add to this gathering selection of scholars there is still much room on the schedule...  As I have said and written before,  if you are unsure what class to offer, chose to offer your favorite, newest, least common dance or topic. If anyone has questions needing answering feel free to reply or contact me. If you are ready to submit a class now please go to kwds.org and select "submit a class" on the left.(Much thanks to Gwommy for the site setup making this possible.)
WilhelmEuropean dance class coordinator KWDS X