[SCA-Dance] Italian dance workshop suggestions

White,John john.white at drexel.edu
Thu Mar 14 10:12:24 EDT 2013

> From: Aaron Macks
>
> Does anyone have a copy of this Dolmetsch recording and could verify that it
> matches the current reconstruction(I think by Chris Elmes of Gaita)?  I'd be
> willing to pay for a copy, but only if it's useful
>
> thanks
> GunDormr

To confirm what I thought I sent yesterday (and resent today), the DHDS recording
of their composition for Petit Rose is one measure short somehow.  I have copies of
most (all?) of their CDs that contain 15th century Italian music, and it is worth getting
them even though there are other mismatches between their compositions and my
reconstructions - without those CDs and a few others scattered around, I wouldn't
have reconstructed the 40 15th C Italian dances that I did.

                \\Dafydd