[SCA-Dance] Italian dance workshop suggestions

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 12:19:47 EDT 2013

No, the other dance mentioned was Petit *Rose*, which someone said was on a Dolmetsch Historical Dance Society recording. That may be true, but I don't consider those "available", since they have to be ordered by mail from the UK in £ sterling. Bank fees and postage make that impractical for a single item. (Now, if someone were traveling abroad, who could bring some home . . . I just remembered that a certain music Laurel just got a grant to study in the UK...hmm?)

--Urraca