[SCA-Dance] Italian dance workshop suggestions

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 09:28:31 EDT 2013

It would certainly be helpful if you would make your synth recording available somewhere that people can download it. None of the commercial recordings of Alta Regina work with your reconstruction. They are all arranged for the version in Nobilta di Dame, which has a different repeat structure.

--Urraca