[SCA-Dance] Dance Practices of the Known World

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 20:45:16 EDT 2013

Greetings unto the SCA Dance Community!  I thought I had sent the following
email here before, but it appears to have been lost to the mists, so I hope
you will accept my apologies.

Last year, Lady Sonya Flickr (Patches) came forward with a fantastic idea:
a map of the Known World with all regular local dance practices marked on
it!  To this end, we have come up with a list of the known dance practices,
based upon our own knowledge and the information available on local groups'
websites, but I don't want to miss any.  So, if you have a regular practice
as part of your local group or you know where there is one nearby, please
go check the list to see if its on it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AptOtfNQcJ1XdGNRYVlrbkl2LUJ6OFU3SUx6VzlENVE&output=html

If your practice is missing from this list, please contact me with the
necessary information at
pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com.

Thanks for everyone's help!
Margaret

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42