[SCA-Dance] Ripresa graue

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 13:09:44 EDT 2013

I got my ideas about how to do a ripresa from workshops taught by Julia Sutton, Angene Feves and Charles Garth (they did them differently) long before there was a translation of Il Ballarino. I think I was most influenced by Angene Feves. I started reading Il  Ballarino before the internet era. I had to go to the IU library and copy the step rules by hand (because the facsimile did not circulate) and translate them myself-- and I had to walk uphill both ways in the snow to get there . . . ;-)

-Urraca