[SCA-Dance] KWDMS - Midnight Parties, especially Friday Night

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 07:13:01 EDT 2013

Countess Mara hosted such an affair at the KWDS in Boston in the lounge of the dorm we were staying in. It was mostly a sort of bardic circle where the lady in charge got to ask people to perform. It was very interesting, although it gave me a greater respect for those courtiers who lived by their charm and wit.

--Urraca