[SCA-Dance] KW info

Beth Gurzler bgdeonna at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:16:32 EDT 2013

Hi all.
I will be leaving for Pennsic tomorrow.  My plan is to bring with me the lost and found, some of which has been claimed and will be left in the box in the dance tent.
There was  a dark purple dress with black keyhole neckline and white brocade hanging sleeves that was left in the ladies changing room.  Does anyone recognize that description?
I also have some proceedings in binders that are available for $10.  Send me a note if you would like one and I'll pack them too.  If you would like one and are not going to Pennsic, I will gladly mail it to you.  Please respond privately and I will send you the pertinent information.
See you soon
Deonna