[SCA-Dance] Volunteers Needed - Pennsic Dance Floor

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:59:18 EDT 2013

Greetings unto the Pennsic dance community and beyond!

This year’s adjusted Pennsic schedule has had impacts all around the event, and
we are no exception.  In order to run our usual schedule of events, we have
had to compact the time available for Floor setup and teardown.  So, I really
need your help!  If you will be on site on Sunday, July 21 or Friday,
August 2, please come out to the Dance Pavilion to help!  Setup and breakdown
both begin at 9am and run until it’s done.  There are a variety of tasks to
do – we could use people who can sweep, fold and unfold tarps, carry
floorboards, use a drill, and so much more!  If you happen to have a cordless
drill, that would also be a big help to us.

Any and all help we receive is greatly appreciated.

Margaret

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42