[SCA-Dance] New dance sources?

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 22:11:15 EDT 2013

Sadly Santucci is only available, as far as I know, in facsimile form,
although with an excellent introduction by Barbara Sparti.  As a
second witness to a bunch of the fundamentals of late-period Italian
dance, it's got some interesting distinctive touches, such as
Gaillardes which stay on a single fot, without the mirror-image form
that seems to persistent in Caroso/Negri

GunDormr
Aaron Macks(aaronm at wiglaf.org)
http://www.wiglaf.org/~aaronm/
My sheep has seven gall bladders, that makes me the King of the Universe!