[SCA-Dance] Call for Teachers II, A Little Song, A Little Dance in Thescorre

peregrine.lp at juno.com peregrine.lp at juno.com
Tue Oct 2 02:29:33 EDT 2012

We still have spots open for teachers at A Little Song, A Little Dance! If you have a class you'd like to try, dust off, or want to teach even more people that cool new dance you learned at Pennsic, it would be welcome!

Classes will run in 50 minute periods from 10 until 3:50. Then we'll have a Ball featuring dances from the day.

Please contact me if you would like to teach or if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Peregrine