[SCA-Dance] future KWDSs

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:01:10 EST 2012

The next tentative plan (we can only say plan of course until a bid is
approved, although we try to coordinate bids as best we can, since it is an
involved process that one tends to have to start a few years ahead of time)
is that we may take a year off from having one in 2014,

which would give people a chance to save up for 2015, tentatively in
Germany.

Followed by possibly one back on the continent here in 2016/2017  (it was
suggested 2016, for those who can't make Germany in particular, so they
don't have to wait a full 4 years.  But then after that, we might do 2018?
 Who knows?).  Not sure if anyone has expressed interest yet, but I know
that at last KWDS people were thinking that it would be good to have one
somewhere South US again possibly?  East, Central, or West all have
possibilities for practical locations, relative to previous KWDSes.  But it
will of course depend on who throws their interest in on running it.  :)

Darius