[SCA-Dance] Final Reminder---KWDMS 9 Registration Closes May 15th

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Mon May 14 22:33:54 EDT 2012

My Dear Dance Enthusiasts,

I wanted to give one final reminder that KWDMS 9 Registration will
close tomorrow, May 15th, at midnight. I can't say exactly which time
zone that'll be in, given that I am writing from the Midrealm, and our
credit card system is in Ansteorra, but I thought I'd pass that along,
in case anybody was worried about registering on May 15th exactly. I
spoke with the administrative folks today, and like the Pennsic
pre-reg deadline, the May 15th deadline is firm. So, go forth and
pre-reg, and save $30. :-) I'd also like to add that we will have swag
for the pre-registered people. When you come through troll, you will
receive a bag, notebook, water bottle, and pen with the KWDMS 9 logo
printed on them as a souvenir. I have actually seen what these items
look like in person, and I've gotta say, I'm looking forward to taking
copious notes in that notebook.

Once again, you can register through ACCEPS by going to www.kwdms9.com
and scrolling down to "Important Dates."

We also have a facebook group, which you can get to here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/kwdms9/. Because so many KWDMS 9 staff
members are in that group, it's a really fast way to get general
questions answered. You can also e-mail me if you've got a Euro-dance
specific question.

Can't wait to see you all in June!

As always, good dancing to you!

THL Felice Debbage