[SCA-Dance] KWDMS 9 Pre-Reg Closes in Just 5 Days

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:19:15 EDT 2012

Greetings, Dance Enthusiasts,

I just wanted to remind you that pre-registration for KWDMS 9 closes
in just 5 days. If you are certain that you want to come, I would
suggest doing so immediately. You will save $30 if you do so, whether
you're coming all four days or just one day. The class lists are
available online on the main web page, as well as the link to ACCEPS.
If for any reason you have difficulty getting ACCEPS to work (I have
heard mixed success stories from Canadian folks), please contact me as
soon as possible. We will figure something out for you!

Finally, a note from our hotel and site coordinator: KWDMS hotel room
blocks are closing soon. If you have not gotten your hotel yet, do so.
There are several other large events in Columbus that weekend and
rooms close to campus are likely to sell out. The Hawthorne suites
west called today and said not many rooms in the block had been booked
so there are still some available there.

I look forward to seeing many of you in June!

--
Good dancing to you!

THL Felice Debbage
Barony of Middle Marches